Japanese Kimono Gift Wrapping Papers: 12 Sheets of 18 x 24 inch Wrapping Paper
- These fine-quality tear-out wrapping sheets feature twelve traditional Asian prints, suitable for craft projects as well as for gift wrapping.
- An introduction details the history and meaning behind the designs and provides some wrapping inspiration
- Tuttle Gift Wrapping Papers are an excellent value—a fraction of the price of a single sheet of gift wrap paper from stationery shops
- Each sheet is removable by tearing along a perforated line
- There are twelve sheets with six different patterns in each book
"The paper comes as a book with the sheets folded and perforated for ease to remove them. Each book comes with twelve 18-inch by 24-inch sheets…These are quality papers and I love how they give you a bit of the history of the special fabrics from Asia." —Crafty Moms Share blog
"Tuttle Publishing has a range of groovy and beautiful gift wrapping papers, just perfect for wrapping up your multicultural gifts for friends and family…if you think you can spare to share these elegant papers!" —CastleViewAcademy.com
"The kimono is an enduring symbol of traditional Japanese culture, translated it means 'the thing worn'. A 2-page introduction provides insight into the role of the kimono in Japanese society including garment color, pattern and motif. Tuttle gift wrapping papers make your gift look special. In addition, the papers are suitable for all sorts of craft projects." —Handmade by Deb blog
"These premium wrapping papers are so beautiful and artistic that I knew our loved ones would feel very special receiving presents wrapped with them." —AllDoneMonkey.com
is sold out. Contact us to be placed on the wait list.