Have you ever wanted to learn how to freak out your friends with make-up? Are you an actor that would like to learn basic techniques to be able to do your own make-up and not hire someone?
Then please join Stephanie Cox-Williams as she walks you through
bruises, cuts, abrasions, wounds, sores, bullet holes and burns. You'll get the knowledge and the tools to create good looking facial distortions for whatever your next project may be.
- Basic anatomy of a wound
- How to do different kinds of bruising
- How to do easy and quick scratches/cuts
- How to do sores (some with household items), skin discoloration
- How to make a bullet hole
- How to create that burnt skin look