Little Letters for Lunch: Keep it Short and Sweet
An easy way to brighten someone's lunchtime
Small notes will put a smile on the face of the recipient: These 75 tiny tear-out letters fold into adorably small envelopes, sealed with enclosed stickers. Tuck into a kid's lunch box or tape onto a loved one's baggie.
- Great way to help with early school jitters and a simple and unexpected way to say, "I love you."
- Parents will love adding these small notes to their children's lunches each day
- Created by Lea Redmond, the author of the bestselling Letters to My... series.
Fans of What I Love About You Fill-in-the-Blank Gift Journal, Read Me When boxes, and Mini Lunch Notes will love adding a short and sweet note to their child's lunch or loved one's bag.
- Compact size, book measures 4½" by 3½"
- Makes a great gift for parents sending their kids off to school for the first time
is sold out. Contact us to be placed on the wait list.