QED Technical Specifications
* We offer one complimentary drink per show for the host to use at their discretion. No outside food or beverage is allowed at Q.E.D. Please remind your performers and audience of this. Q.E.D. can remain open and affordable only by the purchases made. Q.E.D. offers beer, wine, coffee, tea and a variety of pre-made sandwiches and snacks. If you have a food and/or drink element as part of your show, you must get pre-approval.
* Our maximum legal capacity is 74. This includes Q.E.D. staff, comps and performers, so keep that in mind when booking your show and deciding on a ticket price.
* To review tech, see the space and tech booth in person, you must schedule an appointment. Drop-ins will not be accommodated.
* If you have blackout cues, music cues, need to play videos, etc., please have someone in your crew handle the cues.
* We have three XLR connections on stage to use for up to three microphones, one DI box, etc. We have one DI box with two 1/4" inputs, a "God" mic in the tech booth and an LED light board for lighting cues & blackouts.
* To record audio or connect to our sound board, we have an input usable with a quarter inch connector. You must bring your own recording device.
* Music can be played through your mobile device via a simple headphone connection in the tech booth or controlled on stage by streaming.
* Videos, slideshows, PowerPoints, etc., are streamed to our TV through Apple TV.
* Q.E.D. has a house DVD player, keyboard, laptop and iPad available for use upon advance request.
* Q.E.D. has stools, tables, two music stands, one guitar stand, one regular & two boom mic stands and a small backstage area with full length mirror, outlets and coat hooks.