QED Technical Specifications
* To review tech in person, you must schedule an appointment. Drop-ins will not be accommodated.
* Our maximum legal capacity is 74. This includes Q.E.D. staff, comps and performers, so keep that in mind when booking your show and deciding on a ticket price.
* If you have anything beyond simple house music before the show and live microphones (blackouts, music cues, videos, etc.), please have someone in your crew review tech and handle the cues.
* QED has three microphones, two regular stands and two boom mike stands.
* Three XLR connections on stage can be used for microphones, a DI box, etc.
* QED has one DI box with two 1/4" inputs to connect to instruments.
* There is one "God" mic in the tech booth.
* The LED light board and control for one spotlight for lighting cues & blackouts are located in the tech booth.
* To record audio or connect to our sound board, we have an input usable with a quarter inch connector. You must bring your own recording device.
* Music can be played through your mobile device via a simple auxiliary (headphone jack) connection in the tech booth.
* Videos, slideshows, PowerPoints, etc., are streamed to our TV through Apple TV or via a direct connect to our projector which projects to a 9' manual projection screen on stage.
* Q.E.D. has a house DVD player, Yamaha keyboard w/stand and pedal, laptop and iPad available for use upon advance request.
* Q.E.D. has dozens of stools and tables, two music stands, one guitar stand, one regular & two boom mic stands and a keyboard stand.
* There is a small, mostly private backstage area with a full-length mirror, multiple outlets and coat hooks.