Over the last 5.5 years, the QED team has worked hard to bring affordable and diverse entertainment and education to our community. As a venue dedicated to the arts, the growing concerns over COVID-19 have inevitably impacted our calendar, and the risks and concern for our loved ones has risen to the top of our priorities.
QED has always received an A rating from the Health Department. In order to ensure your safety and comfort, we are taking additional precautions, which include the following:
* We actively encourage everyone --staff, audience and performers-- to stay home if they feel ill.
* We are limiting ticket sales to 25+/- per show to avoid groups over 40 (which would include staff and performers and any cross over between shows).
* We have provided staff with gloves to use while working.
* Our glassware and utensils are hot-water sanitized in a high temp dishwasher after each and every use.
* We are providing sterile alcohol wipes for performers to clean the microphone before each performance.
* We have always had Purell at the bar for everyone's use, but please use your own if you have it so we can all save and have plenty to last.
* Our tickets are non-refundable and we don't have a staff to handle exceptions and special requests. If you aren't sure you can make it out, please don't pre-purchase a ticket.
* If you have already purchased a ticket before today, March 12, we will be emailing you and the address provided on your order.
This is an ever-evolving situation and we will do our best to communicate via social media and our newsletter. Please subscribe and stay tuned if you are interested in updates.
Kambri & QED